Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Good Times



I will make my first trip to Millett Hall tonight to watch the Flyers and RedHawks. I hope UD won't need this type of miracle, but who knows?

As for the game itself, it really seems like this is one that UD should win, but it never really works out that way. The Flyers have only won in Oxford three times since 1984, which is only slightly better than the zero times they've won at Xavier in my lifetime.

Charlie Coles will have his team ready as usual, and Miami will probably make 3/4 of their three-pointers because that's what always seems to happen against UD this season. Hopefully the Flyers can weather the storm and leave with the victory.

I've only been to Miami's campus once. It was with a good friend of mine who was meeting his girlfriend. We were both students at UD at the time and his lady was a Miami student. Seemed like a nice enough campus. I know the whole "popped collar" Miami stereotype, but I didn't see it that day. Doesn't mean it's not true, though.

This also be another stop on "MAC World Tour" I started last year with my wife. We went to the games in Toledo and Akron last year.

No comments: